Tuesday, July 2, 2024

The Love of God

 

 "Tell me something that you know about God." This is the question that I have asked to many people and the number one answer I get to the question is;

 

God is Love. 

This is an absolutely true statement.


- He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

- And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

- And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

- He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

- Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today, your comment is awaiting moderation. Please visit again.